Skip to content
- Take a deep breath and let it out slowly. This way brings your blood pressure down.
- Think always in a positive way. Every problem can be resolved, no matter how hard it is. Let you control your mind or not on the contrary!
- Do a lot of activities what you like and enjoy it! reading, cooking, jogging, watching a movie or even a small walk. Visiting your family, friend and so on.
- If you have a lot of tasks to be done, take a small and easy task first before the big one. Don’t force yourself to be done all the tasks once in a day, you always can continue for another day.
- Join the community where you live, making new friends and learning new things or something you’re interested.
- When you arrive home from work, give yourself some time to have a rest or even sleeping. You need to recharge your body after doing a hard work all day.
- Try not to think too much, you only have a small brain with limited capacity and cannot be overloaded.
- Praying or meditation will always help you to leave your mind in a peace.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: